"Breath, Imagery and Healing has been nothing short of a miracle on my 'crash days', thank you so very much." S.B.
This is an updated version of the original
audio program accompanying the book Recovering
from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which is used in
support groups world-wide. The program contains two informative and inspirational
talks and seven guided experiential exercises from Dr. Collinge's
self-healing programs for CFS/ME/FM. The complete program includes:
- Hope and
Recovery in CFS. Inspirational talk on the recovery process, the multicausal
perspective, the phases of CFS, the 50 percent solution, and related topics (28:00).
- Mind/Body Medicine and CFS. Explains the scientific basis
and benefits of mind/body medicine, and how to avoid common misconceptions (26:15).
- Deep Relaxation.
Guided progressive relaxation exercise leading to the body's most powerful
and important natural healing state, the relaxation response (29:00).
Imagery, and Healing. Guided imagery of strengthening and harmonizing
the immune system. Uses a unique process of breathing techniques to help
you heighten the benefits of your imagery (30:00).
- Mindfulness Practice. Provides instruction and guided experience in mindfulness meditation. This is the process that was used in the Flowing River Institute study which found regular meditation practice to triple the odds of improvement in CFS (28:30).
- Breathing and Energy in
CFS. A guided exercise using the power of the breath to increase energy
for healing, and to help in relieving and releasing symptoms. Based on Dr. Collinge's research in transformational breathwork for immune enhancement (30:25).
- Meeting Your
Inner Healer. A guided imagery experience for accessing the reservoir
of wisdom and guidance within. Helpful for managing symptoms as well as
charting your overall course toward recovery (28:30).
- Supporting Your
Inner Child. A gentle guided imagery experience enabling you to meet
and build a supportive relationship with the child within (28:30).
- Healing Sleep. This helpful for people with sleep disorder or
difficulty getting to sleep. It contains a guided hypnotic journey with
relaxing background music to help ease into sleep, and to rest deeply until
sleep arrives (29:00).
- Recovering from CFS is available as an internet download. On receipt of payment we will send you a link to download the program to your computer's hard drive where you can save it and listen at your convenience. The program consists of nine individual MP3 files of about 30 to 35MB each, requiring a total of about 293MB of disk space. You will be free to download the selections from your computer to your mobile device if you wish (iPod, iPhone, etc.), or burn CDs if you prefer. If you have limited space on a mobile device, you can download selected exercises.
- Order information is encrypted for your security.
Recovering from CFS full program: $39.95
Skype and Telephone
Consultation with Dr. Collinge is available by Skype or phone to support you in
mastering the self-healing practices and lifestyle changes needed to promote
recovery from CFS. Click here to learn more and schedule a phone consultation.